duit poket

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

CaN sOmeBodY heLp mE plEasE??

 HARI YANG DITUNGGU-TUNGGU BAKAL MUNCUL

erghhh~~ i hate this day..

WHY??

because i have to pack my all things.. this coming saturday i will going back to my "heaven"..

can someone come and help me doing all this?? =D

so tired lorh~

and hungry...

wanna eat BUT...

i'm fasting..!!

doesn't eat anything last night..

terribly tired~

wanna sleep...but..

I CAN'T!!

i still have more works to settle this day..

GOD!!

please help me...

and i also feel so lazy to continue my study..

WHY again??

you asked me and i don't know how to answer your question.. hehehe.... =D

MIRA BAZLA!!

owh... someone has called my name.

gotta go.!!

i have to continue my work.

see ya!!

=)

(here i come..!!..)

No comments:

Post a Comment